View Cart
America's #1 Source for Durable Medical Equipment
Call Toll Free 877-306-5239
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
FREE SHIPPING on Selected Items!
*DME Supply Group accepts out-of-pocket (non-insurance) payment only.
Shop Categories

DME Blog
ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
DME Supply Group Posting Page
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
I sit in front of a computer for eight hours a day and I come home every single night with a painful and tender neck. Even practicing good posture I find myself straining my neck muscles from looking down at paperwork and then back up at the computer monitor.

At first I tried a warm wet compress on my neck, but the towel would drip down my back and would be cold in just a few minutes. I then tried a heating pad, but I couldn't get it to stay on my shoulders and around my neck. It was unwieldy and uncomfortable. Then I came across the Therabeads Moist Heat Neck Wrap.

The Therabeads Moist Heat Neck Wrap is a microwavable, reusable moist heat wrap is specially contoured for the neck and shoulder area. It comes with a hook and loop closure that helps prevent slippage and is fully adjustable to fit my neck.

The first thing I do when I get home every night is to throw this thing into the microwave. In just a few seconds the neck wrap is warm and it holds heat for an extended period of time. This allows my muscles a chance to relax and relieve the pain. I couldn't function the rest of the evening if I didn't have the handy little Therabeads Moist Heat Neck Wrap.

Labels: ,



by: DME Supply Group

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]