View Cart
America's #1 Source for Durable Medical Equipment
Call Toll Free 877-306-5239
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
FREE SHIPPING on Selected Items!
*DME Supply Group accepts out-of-pocket (non-insurance) payment only.
Shop Categories

DME Blog
ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
DME Supply Group Posting Page
Monday, July 16, 2012
As a recently diagnosed diabetic, I was instructed to check my blood glucose levels at least twice a day, every day. To say that this was a daunting task is an understatement. I searched online for a long time looking for a meter that would be easy to use and provide peace of mind on a couple of levels.

The Accu-Chek Aviva System Blood Glucose Meter is everything that I was looking for. It's compact and easy to tuck away in a drawer. The sides are made of an easy-grip rubber that keeps it from slipping out of my hands, which removes one of my biggest fears; messing up the drawing of blood.

Speaking of drawing blood, this little meter only requires a tiny drop (0.6 microliter) to accurately and quickly give me a reading. And when I say quick, I mean it: 5 seconds. That's it!

Lastly, if you're like me, it's easy to forget to take a reading. The Accu-Chek Aviva System Blood Glucose Meter has a built-in test reminder! And to top it off, it will record my readings and average out my scores for me. It really couldn't be any easier. I highly recommend this product.


Labels: , ,



by: DME Supply Group

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]