View Cart
America's #1 Source for Durable Medical Equipment
Call Toll Free 877-306-5239
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
FREE SHIPPING on Selected Items!
*DME Supply Group accepts out-of-pocket (non-insurance) payment only.
Shop Categories

DME Blog
ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business
DME Supply Group Posting Page
Thursday, December 17, 2009
I'll be completely honest. I'm one of those people who walk into one of those stores full of massage chairs and just sit in the chairs for 30 minutes or more. I'm not going to buy anything. I'm not even interested in the details of the chair I'm sitting in. The only reason I'm in the store is for the free massage service. And every time I'm in that situation I think, man this would be awesome to have at home.

Today's featured products offer you some of that comfort found only at the mall, in an item that can be used just about anywhere. Let's start at the top, with your head. Well, your neck really. The Shiatsu Massage Ultra Plush Pillow from Complete Medical makes it easier than ever to get a deep kneading massage right where you 'knead' it. It features massage and heat options wrapped in a luxurious soft pillow. One thing I've always noticed about even the most expensive back massage systems is that you are limited as to where those little massaging nodes will reach. They never do quite reach just the right spot. The massaging pillow fixes this problem. The self contained massage system can be placed in any position from your neck to the small of your back. It can even be used in the car, that is assuming you have some kind of power adapter or drive a Pontiac Vibe. You Vibe owners know what I'm talking about.

Our second product could also be used in the car, though I'd bring a load of towels with me because there's going to be a mess to clean up when you arrive at your destination. What could be a better compliment to relaxing neck massage than a rejuvenating foot massage? How does heat and vibration settings, soothing bubbles, 4 massaging rollers, and 6 water jets sound? All of these can be found in the Conair Massaging Foot Spa. Actually, now that I think about it, it's probably best not to use it in the car even if you are willing to clean up the mess. If you're anything like me, in the event of a required emergency stop, you'd rather take the hit than pull your feet away from foot heaven to hit the brake.

Check out these and many other massage therapy products available at DMESupplyGroup.com. Now with FREE STANDARD SHIPPING available!

Labels: , , ,



by: DME Supply Group

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]